Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Announcement!

The Ashland Manor is now on Etsy!!

You can find my store right here

I am excited for what is to come for "the Apothecary". The selection is small but will be growing as I source and produce quality products and information to pass on to you... so please check back often.

As for new posts in the aromatherapy series... My family is facing crises on a couple fronts right now that is requiring a lot of my time and focus.
Your thoughts and prayers will be greatly appreciated.

I apologize that I have not posted the next in the Peppermint series. I hope to have everything back up and running smoothly again soon.

The Etsy store is something I have been working on for a while and did not want to miss my launch date of May 1st.

Take care and I will write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment