Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Item In The Store

I am working through a migraine today. What better time to introduce a new oil blend than now?

This is the No More Headaches essential oil blend. 
It is a mixture of lavender and peppermint oils in a base of jojoba oil. 
I feel that all oils should be diluted before use to avoid skin irritation, especially around the face.
This oils is designed to be used on pressure points located on the head and neck to help relieve headaches and migraines. I use this oil regularly and love it! 
I do not promise it will completely remove your headache but it will at the very least lessen the severity so you can function. 
I suffer from regular migraines, at least one a month, and have since I was a child. However, the more I learn about OTC and prescription meds and their interactions with the body the less I am inclined to use them. 
So I started to research... first nutritional relief, then acupressure, and finally essential oils. I use all three methods together to help support my body through the process.
I am working on a new booklet for my store that will outline the steps I follow when treating a migraine or headache. I hope to have it finished and available by the weekend.
I have used this blend on my children and carry it with me just about every where I go!

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment