Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Getting Back on Track

I apologize for the delay in postings about essential oils. My family experienced a devastating blow with the death of my husbands grandfather a couple weeks ago. It was necessary to take some time with the family and mourn for a while.

We are getting back to an even level again and I am going to resume my postings starting tomorrow! 
I have added a couple tabs at the top of this page that will function as a store of sorts. I have some products that I have been working on developing and am excited to offer them to my readers. 
All payments will be handles through PayPal so you can rest assured that your money is safe. I can usually ship within one business day of receiving payment confirmation.
There will be more products as I produce them so keep watch!

Come back tomorrow to see the next post in the Peppermint series... "A Personality".


No comments:

Post a Comment